Our 1 amp adapter can run 1 to 50 LEDs and is guaranteed to correctly run all of our DC LEDs or Universal LEDs This regulated adapter will put out exactly 12 Volts of power if you hook one single LED to it, or hook the maximum number of LEDs to it. They are regulated and able to run delicate electronics. These UL listed Adapter / Transformers convert wall current to 12 Volt DC output, perfect for our LEDs.
- Input: AC 120V 60HZ 10W
- Output: Regulated 12V DC 1000mA
- Center positive
- Length of wire from Adapter to Plug = 57 inches Power
- Jack Included Free
The power jack receiving end plugs in to our power adapter. At the other end, we have added a short piece of red and black wire.
Here's how to use it:
- Mount this small power jack inside of your model.
- Connect the red power lead to all of the red leads on your LEDs, use shrink tube or electrical tape to protect the connection
- Connect the black power lead to all of the black leads on your LEDs, again using tape or shrink tube make your connections on the inside of the model
- When you are finished, plug in the adapter and enjoy your LEDs for years and years!